We offer 24-hour counseling provided by paraprofessional counselors. We are also active in prevention activities and participate in a community referral network. Our programs consist of seven different categories of service in addition to a board and foundation which oversee the work of the Center.
Our services include:
- The PHONE, 24 hour crisis counseling line
- Live Chat, online emotional support
- Texting, support wherever and whenever
- Traumatic loss support through outreach
- Survivors of Suicide support group
- Education and CIS training with certification